Spring time can arise plumbing issues for your home. It’s important to keep an eye out and address issues before they become bigger problem.
Common plumbing issues can happen in the spring. Here are a few examples:
- Clogged gutters and downspouts: During the spring, trees and plants start to bloom, and this can lead to an excess of leaves, twigs, and other debris clogging up your gutters and downspouts. This can cause water to back up and overflow, potentially causing water damage to your home.
- Burst pipes: As temperatures start to warm up, frozen pipes can thaw out and burst, causing water damage to your home. It’s important to keep an eye out for signs of leaking or dripping water and to have any issues addressed as soon as possible.
- Sump pump failure: Spring can bring heavy rains, and if your sump pump is not functioning properly, you may experience flooding in your basement or crawlspace. It’s important to test your sump pump regularly to ensure that it is in good working condition.
- Sewer line backups: Spring rains can also cause sewer lines to become overwhelmed, leading to backups and clogs in your plumbing system. This can be a messy and unpleasant problem to deal with, so it’s important to have your sewer lines inspected and cleaned regularly.
- Water heater issues: Your water heater may be working overtime during the winter months, and spring is a good time to have it inspected and serviced to ensure that it is in good working condition. This can help prevent unexpected breakdowns and save you money on your energy bills.
These are just a few examples of common plumbing issues that can happen in the spring. Amped Home Service and Plumbing are experience to handle any plumbing problems, it’s important to address them as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your home. Contact us today!